Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Beatles now



'Unlike the professional-tradition songwriters of the pre-rock era, Lennon and McCartney lost interest in writing about romantic love, and from 1966 until the dissolution of the Beatles four years later, they produced an amazingly varied portfolio of songs whose subject matter ranged from the wry domesticity of McCartney’s Lady Madonna ("Lady Madonna/Children at your feet/Wonder how you manage to make ends meet") to the unsettling surrealism of Lennon’s She Said She Said ("She said/I know what it’s like to be dead/I know what it is to be sad/And she’s making me feel like I’ve never been born")...' More

2 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

hey guys! love this blog! check mine out! Found a place where you can make some extra cash. Just put in your
zip code and fine a bunch of places where you can make some extra cash. I live in a small town and found several.

http://www.surveywv.com

11:47 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can get a FREE
GAME SYSTEM. It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can get it. I got mine and sold it!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home