Sunday, September 25, 2005

BL's final emails to me

March 10, 2005

Yo, my train town strat slinging good buddy! Sorry for
d long silence. I!m still wired but sometimes too
wound up to take time out to check my mail.
Some happening news. From April this year I will be in
KL for 1 year, that's right man, 1 year! I've been
selected to take a diploma course in Police Science
sponsored by UKM. So it's time for me to hit the books
again. It'll be a 5 day week thing, weekends, semester
breaks and other holidays off. Full salary as well.
Can't really complain.
Looking forward to seeing more of u guys. Keep in
touch.
Cheers. Leo

March 11, 2005

I'll be in KL on the 20th back to Sabah on the 21st
and then to KL on the 31st. My course starts on 1st
April. Will the bands still be on in April?
Cheers. Leo

March 13, 2005

Maybe meet up on the 20th. I should be in by
afternoon.

March 19, 2005

CHANGE OF PLANS BUDDY. MY COURCE HAS BEEN DELAYED TO
15TH MAY. WILL KEEP U POSTED OF DEVELOPEMENTS.
CHEERS. LEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home